Friday, August 24, 2007

We are up and running

Our adoption marking website is live! I am so excited to actually be starting the process officially. We actually beat my self-imposed deadline too. I don't love all of the pictures that they chose (we sent them a CD with tons of pictures), but they are ok. I am sure that I will be obsessing over the number of hits we get every month. Now we just have to wait until the mother of our future child finds us. Lets hope that it is sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I just clicked on your ALC link -- sorry if I messed with your stats.

Wishing you good luck at this stage. The waiting can be so hard, I remember.

Erica Kain said...

I found your site via Stirrup Queens and I wanted to say GOOD LUCK and your profile looks wonderful. I know you'll find just the right birthmother for your family.