Tuesday, February 24, 2009

March of Dimes March for Babies

Every year since 2004, I have walked in the March of Dimes March for Babies to raise money for the March of Dimes and I will be walking again this year. As many of you know, our son Davis was born 9 weeks premature and spent 7 weeks in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) at Medical City Dallas Hospital, therefor the work of the March of Dimes is very important to me personally. I am oficially kicking off my fundraising for 2009's March of Dimes March for Babies and ask anyone who is so inclined, to please consider donating to this worthy cause. Please follow this link (http://www.marchforbabies.org/KLTTX) to donate online or you can send checks and/or cash to me directly. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

No comments: