Sunday, June 29, 2008

Homestudy Update

We had our home visit yesterday for our home study update. Our social worker told us numerous times that he has only had to do 2 - 3 three updates for couples who without referrals with our agency. He went on to say that he does not understand why we do not have a referral yet. We are going to seriously look at our profile and pictures and see if we need to change anything. We've been live on the web site for over 10 months and their average wait time is 4 months so we are way over the average. I don't understand what is so unappealing about us but I plan to figure it out. I really hope and pray that we do not have to wait too much longer.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Just now reading this...have you had other people read through your profile? We just finished ours and had family and friends read through it to give us some objective feedback. I also posted mine on my blog to see what others thought. If you don't want to post it, you can email it to me--I'd be happy to look at it. I've been immersed in profile world over here (I have probably looked through over 100!) trying to get an idea of what I wanted ours to look like!

Anyway, I'll give you feedback if you want! My email is rpinchback@sbcglobal.net.