Monday, July 30, 2007

Almost There

We are pretty close to getting our marketing materials finalized. The pictures are burned to a CD and I send C the "final" versions of the Dear Birthmother letter and resume paragraphs for one last review. I am hoping to get them all sent off today since C is having surgery on his foot tomorrow and will be out of pocket for a while.

On a different topic, I am thinking about making a consultation appoitment with my RE to find out his view as to why I all of a sudden stopped ovulating. My FSH level is still below 10 so I do not think it is premature ovarian failure like he initially thought. I am convinced that the cyst that I had back in January damaged my ovary. I am very content with our decision to adopt but a part of me wants to know what is going on with my body. Is that weird?

No comments: