Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Approved!

We got our USCIS approval yesterday so now I am frantically pulling together the rest of the documents we need for our dossier.  I have my medical on Friday (and am hoping the doctor will just sign the form since I was just there for a physical for the homestudy) and am really trying to get everything ready to send off to Austin next week.

We still have a long way to go but are so grateful to have this one step complete.  So glad that USCIS changed the process and we weren't processed in Dallas.  We'd still be waiting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're getting close!

How old is your son? Will he be toddler age or still an infant?

Been toying with the idea of international adoption myself, but as a singleton I think it's pretty difficult. :(

LJ said...

Congratulations on the progress!

Deb said...

Congratz! Wonderful news

Leah said...

Congrats on approval! That is a great step. :)