Thursday, October 15, 2009
Kreativ Blogger Award!
I got an award!! Thanks to BB for the nomination!
Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
7 things you may not know about me:
1. Chris and I were set up on a blind date (although he says we met before that date I do not remember) in 1990 and were engaged 6 months later.
2. My mom died in 2004 from Leukemia and now I raise money yearly for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and I hope to one day train for a half marathon with Team in Training.
3. I am a lawyer but have never set foot in a courtroom other than for jury duty. I do corporate/contracts and would die if I ever had to go to court for any reason.
4. I actually did really well in law school and served as Editor in Chief of our law review. Although sometimes I lack common sense, I have a lot of "book sense".
5. The only sport I was ever half way decent at as a kid was swimming. I "played" basketball and softball but was not good at all.
6. Before visiting Chris' grandparents' house in rural Mississippi after we got married, I had never been on a farm or out of a city.
7. I am horrible with directions. If it weren't for goo.glemaps, I'd be lost a lot. I really want a GPS but am too cheap to buy one.
7 Kreativ bloggers I would like to nominate are: