Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Marketing Materials Submitted and Misc.

Last week we submitted our photos, Dear Birthmother Letter and resume paragraphs. We are no on the "In Progress" part of the ANLC site: http://www.adoptionnetwork.com/waitingfamilies/profile-hold.html?id=6417

Our full profile should be up and running in the next week or so.

___________________________________________________________

I decided to go to one last appointment with my RE. My appt is tomorrow. I just want to know what happended. After always ovulating to all of the sudden not ovulating or even producing follicles is weird to me. I want to make sure there is not something more serious happening.

___________________________________________________________

Today is D's fourth birthday. I can't believe he is 4 already. Where has the time gone. We had his party on Sunday at the town fire station. All of the kids had a great time meeting the firemen and looking at the trucks.

___________________________________________________________

C broke his foot and had surgery last Tuesday. He gets is full cast on Friday. I am exhausted having to do everything that C normally does. Just 8 more weeks and then we'll be back to normal - I hope.

No comments: